Friday, December 4, 2009

Tiger Woods Photo! Ooouch!

See it here first. Tiger Woods in post-accident photos!








Okay, that was a cheap shot.... Someone clearly got creative with photoshop software and manipulated a photo of Tiger and his wife Elin. I received this in an email. (I'm not mentioning any names) It just goes to show you that people love you when you're winning and on top, but as soon as you stumble - they kick you a few times and pull out their photoshop software and make fun of you.

Once again..... Life isn't fair!

4 comments:

Bowie Mike said...

OK. I'll go there. Did you hear the Tiger changed his name? He's now called Cheetah.

Mish said...

Hahaha that is hilarious!

Chris said...

Sad story, funny photo!

Anonymous said...

Well, that's creative. Good use of Photoshop right there. I agree on the part that when you're famous, you are venerated, then when you fail to deliver, to kick you out and consider you a thing in the past.

Being in a car accident isn't something to laugh at. Well, I haven't been in a major accident before. I just had my car go through collision repair. Dallas, TX auto repair shops helped me in this one. They even gave me tips on driving safely. I wouldn't want what happened to Tiger happen to me, so I'm going to be careful from now on. Well, it's already a long time ago since I've been in an accident in Dallas. Collision repair men did a great job fixing my car.