Saturday, November 8, 2008

One Love!

Is it getting better?

Do you feel the same?

Will it make it easier on you now?

You got someone to blame


The unmistakable Mary J. Blige featuring the incomparable Bono /(U2) ....

I Dare you to watch the entire Video!



Duets can be tough. Sometimes it's difficult to mix musical architecture and cultures. I believe they found a nice fit and beautiful merger of style and flavor with Mary J. and Bono. This is a favorite for all the right reasons - The complex lyrics! The Vocals! and The Music!


Come join us in Music Monday and share your songs with us. Leave ONLY the actual post link here if you’re playing today. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are strictly for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.



8 comments:

Heather Dugan Creative / Footsteps said...

Good stuff, Intrepid.

intrepidideas said...

Thanks Heather. You Rock!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Mary J. Blige? How can you not love her voice. It can be soft, sweet, powerful, rough, deep, high, screeming, passive, and so many different things. You will find in each style of vocal ... passion remains as a constant link.

I think she could meld into a duet with anyone.

MickisMorsels said...

Dare me to watch the whole video? I can't figure out how I could have cut it short...okay, maybe a kid losing a digit might have done the trick.

intrepidideas said...

Hey Speedy. Great to see you! Yeah M.J.B. is all that you say. I love the mixture of her characteristic vocals and the U2 strings. It works for me.

So Miki... Did that mean you liked it? (smile) Just kidding of course. Thanks for sounding off. It's nice to know I'm in good company.

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Hello to you too ... (wink)

Rozella said...

Nice choice Intrepid! I love this song. :) Both of them are real great artists.

LadyJava said...

Oh dear I've tried watching the video but it says the video has been removed..

Whatever it is.. thank you for joining Music Monday.. hope you will join us again next week :)