Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lakers Win!

Please bear with me a bit while I bask in victory! I know it's World Cup season and the US Open is going on but remember, we do not have a Pro Football team in Los Angeles so I need to steal a moment whenever I can....








I was lucky enough to catch Game 6 at Staples Center and watch the Lakers dominate the Celtics.


Game 7 was a different story.......








Watching game 7 nearly half a world away with Japanese commentary was a bit different but I am happy with the result. I will say, it was a bit stressful at times as the Lakers fought their way back from a 13 point deficit. My hat is off to Pau Gasol, Ron Artest, and Derek Fisher! They, among others, delivered a world-class performance. Kobe was a bit cold on the offensive front but fortunately, the rest of the team pulled him through!

Congrats to the Lakers and fans!



2 comments:

Jane Turley said...

Ahhhhhhh....the way you gentlemen are so fond of your balls always amazes me:)))

intrepidideas said...

Are you "really" amazed? :) Such games!