I ran across this photo of Gracie the horse, with her head stuck in a tree, on the Internet today. Several captions came immediately to mind.
- If I ever get out of this jam, I'm gonna have a great year!
- Wow! That was some New Year's Eve Party!
- So that's where Dick Cheney has been!
- That's what you get for sticking your nose in other people's business!
- Everyone listen up! If we add 500 trillion to the bailout money, everything will work!
- Last chance to bid on Obama's vacant Senate seat!
- @#%&! Why did I let them talk me into picking Sarah Palin as a running mate?
I had a few racier thoughts but decided not to list them. (grin)
Anyway, it turns out that "Gracie the horse decided to investigate a hole in a tree, but she went a little bit too far and got stuck. Owner Jason Harschbarger of Pullman, W.Va., (See the story) snapped the photo before using a chainsaw to cut Gracie free.
Fortunately, Gracie was not seriously hurt.
I'm pretty sure that many people are sympathetic to Gracie's desperate position after the rough times in 2008. If you find yourself in Gracie's position, my hope is that someone with a "figurative chainsaw" will be coming your way soon.
What did we do before power tools?
All the Best to you in 2009!
May you have a healthy and Prosperous Year!
If you have a caption idea for the above photo, feel free to leave it in the comments section!
Miss Jane Turley has offered these captions:
- "Oh dear, now I feel like an ass!"
- "That's the last time I listen to Winnie the Pooh..."