There's lots of irony here but I've highlighted the following:
- This guy tries to show how clever "he is" by making fun of comedy writers.
- He is a comedy writer and really isn't funny at all.
- The stress and pressure of this strike will end many relationships.
- Not all comedy writers are men.
- This guy is a boob and annoys his wife and it has nothing to do with the strike. Their relationship survives merely because she gets a scheduled break from him.
You would think that with all of his time off he could really come up with something funny! Not!
Well, let's hope for a quick and fair settlement. I hear from my sources that there's a producer's settlement proposal on the table.
Expect to hear more in the upcoming days.